New Opening! ISO Network is a growing manufacturing and technology company specializing in Video Surveillance Cameras, Sensors, and Security System Integrations. ISO Network, headquartered in Kennesaw, GA, is hiring an Accounting/Purchasing Associate to join our team. Candidates should have solid experience with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Microsoft Office.
Job Functions – Accounting Associate:
- Responsible for all accounts payables. Includes matching invoices to packing slips and entering invoices into QuickBooks Online software.
- Enter credit card expenses.
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements.
- Accounts receivable collections.
- Process customer payments. Prepare and record deposits.
Job Functions – Purchasing Associate
- Purchase all materials and supplies for projects and inventory.
- Research price and delivery options with suppliers.
- Develop a knowledge of our product, understand supplier product lines, work with sales engineers to source materials.
- Create purchase orders, follow up, and order tracking with suppliers.
- Maintain vendor databases and update pricing in systems and spreadsheets.
- Support inventory management.
- Full-time. Mon-Fri. 7:30-4:30.
- Starting Salary: $20-24 / hour
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Must pass pre-employment background check and drug screening. Subject to random drug screening throughout employment.
Job Functions – General:
- Update and maintain spreadsheets and databases with marketing data.
- Provide general office support in a fast-paced office environment.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and adhere to deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, basic research, and time management skills
- Previous experience in administration, accounting, and office management required.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Good organization, discretion, and independent judgment skills and ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate Degree or higher from an accredited institution preferred.
- Previous accounting and/or bookkeeping experience required.
- Must understand accounting processes and basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
- QuickBooks or equivalent accounting software experience required.