Technical Support Helpdesk
Here is what we do: ISO Network is a technology company specializing Security Integrations. Headquartered in Kennesaw Georgia, ISO manufactures, sells, deploys, and manages city-wide and college campus-wide video surveillance security cameras, license plate capture cameras, IoT sensors, Access Control, AV, structured cable & wireless networking hardware and software platforms connected over cellular, wireless, LoRa and broadband networks.
Here is what we need: Technical Support Helpdesk representatives provide basic to medium level support to both end users and to the service team, assists with both client and inter department communications to ultimately bring successful resolve to customer service needs. Provide back support to technicians with documentation, ticket dispatch and account information. 2 years Helpdesk experience and Prior IP Camera, Access Control & VMS experience a plus.
- This position is located in Kennesaw, Georgia
- Report directly to the Service Director.
- Help dispatch and schedule technicians for all tickets and tasks with Service Director’s approval.
- Manage and provide back support for field technicians as needed
- Help assure all Tickets and Tasks are being completed by Technicians on schedule and to the highest standard.
- Monitor the Autotask Service and Project Dashboards to assure tickets are being resolved effectively, monitor and address aging unattended tickets that may result in poor customer service.
- Coordinate with Service Director and Project Managers to assure all Project tasks are being completed efficiently and that the client’s expectations are being met within the scheduled timeframe.
- Review all Service Tickets for Quality Assurance and time entry/charges accuracy, reporting discrepancies and compliance failures to the Service Director.
- Resolve Scheduling & Secondary Resource conflicts with Lead Techs for Projects and Tickets and advise Service Director for approval of all resolutions.
- Communicate relevant service and installation details to clients, with special attention given to matters that require cooperation between ISO and the client to resolve.
- Make sure that all new information is documented properly in the associated ticket, project, etc.
- Make sure that this information is also communicated internally to the relevant parties and that follow-up items are properly assigned at the discretion of the Service Director.
- Help monitor the Autotask Service and Project queues to assure tickets and projects are being resolved effectively.
- Help manage the monitoring alert queue, reviewing and processing monitoring alert tickets as they come in.
- Help manage the service queue, creating new tickets as necessary, updating and triaging existing tickets, and reviewing ticket details prior to completion.
- Help manage the installation queue, updating and processing tickets as needed.
- Help manage the project queue, updating and processing tasks as needed.
- Alert Service Director of any outstanding tickets/projects found to be in need of escalation or immediate redress.
- Audit and update account documentation and data integrity throughout Autotask, ensuring that config items are up-to-date and that important account details (contacts/sitemaps/login credentials/workbooks/IP addresses/etc.) are readily available to internal team members. Create new account documentation as needed.
This position is in a very fast paced technical environment and demands an individual who can multi-task, is detail oriented and an exceptional communicator.
Starting Salary: $20-24 based on experience
- Paid Training & Industry Certifications
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance, 401k, Profit Sharing, Paid Training and Certifications.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Must pass pre-employment background check and Drug Screening. Subject to random drug screening